Website Terms and Conditions of Use • Legal Disclaimer
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms contained herein and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by any applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- This material may be used only for internal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Jaguar’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jaguar’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jaguar at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. This license includes the Jaguar’s domains, jaguarcommunications.com and jagcom.net.
3. Content and Liability Disclaimer
The materials on Jaguar’s website are provided “as is.” Jaguar uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current information on this site; however, Jaguar does not warrant or make any representations that the content herein is accurate, complete, current, or free of technical or typographical errors. Further, Jaguar does not warrant or make any representations about likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. Jaguar reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this site without prior notice.
Some restrictions apply to products and services. Some products and services are not available in all markets — check with your Jaguar Service Representative.
JAGUAR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
NEITHER JAGUAR NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF.
In no event shall Jaguar or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jaguar’s Internet site, even if Jaguar or a Jaguar-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jaguar’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jaguar does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Jaguar may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Jaguar does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jaguar has provided links to certain other World Wide Websites solely for your convenience, and Jaguar is not responsible for the content of any other sites. Jaguar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jaguar of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jaguar’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Copyright and Trademark Provisions
Copyright © 1999-2007 Jaguar Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. Permission is given to view, copy, print, and distribute material on this website subject to the conditions identified above in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Any copy of the material or portion thereof must include Jaguar’s copyright notice.
You may not establish a hypertext link to the Jaguar website from your World Wide Website without obtaining Jaguar’s written permission. You may not, without obtaining Jaguar’s written permission, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies, of the materials on the Jaguar site as a part of a link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise. No other use of the material within this website or portion thereof is permitted without the express written consent of Jaguar.
Jaguar and the Jaguar logo are registered trademarks of Jaguar Communications, Inc. Jaguar product and service names are marks of Jaguar Communications, Inc. Other product and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies. The absence of an identification of third party marks or the lack an attribution of ownership of such marks on this website should not be construed as any claim of rights by Jaguar.
Notice And Takedown Procedures; Copyright Agent
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provides a “notice and take-down” process for copyright owners who believe their intellectual property rights have been infringed. The Act allows copyright owners to notify an Online Service Provider (“OSP”) of allegedly infringing material that resides on the OSP’s system and to request the OSP to remove or block access to such material.
Jaguar does not knowingly use any material (images or text) that is copyrighted by others. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contacting Jaguar copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Jaguar’s agent for copyright issues relating to this website is as follows:
Copyright Agent—Legal Dept.
Jaguar Communications, Inc.
213 South Oak Avenue
Owatonna, MN 55060
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Jaguar maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this website who are repeat infringers.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Jaguar will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Jaguar will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Jaguar and for other compatible purposes, unless Jaguar obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Jaguar will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Jaguar will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Jaguar will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Jaguar will make readily available to customers information about Jaguar’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Jaguar is committed to conducting Jaguar’s business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The Information Jaguar Collects, How Jaguar Collects It, And How Jaguar Uses It
Jaguar may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of Jaguar’s products and services and Jaguar’s business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us, including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history.
- Equipment, Performance, Jaguar Website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of Jaguar’s network, services, products or websites.
Jaguar collects information in three primary ways: you give it to Jaguar when you purchase or interact with Jaguar about a product or service Jaguar offers or provides; Jaguar collects it automatically when you visit Jaguar’s websites or use Jaguar’s products and services; and, Jaguar obtains it from other sources, such as credit agencies. Jaguar collects personal information when you visit our websites, request products and services, and when you use our online services. In addition, when you visit a Jaguar website, Jaguar’s servers automatically log certain technical information, such as the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your IP address, browser type, and operating system. Jaguar uses Internet technologies to learn more about how Jaguar’s websites are used, such as how often certain pages are viewed, and how much time users spend on those pages. This information is not used in a form that identifies you.
As part of Jaguar’s ongoing efforts to improve service, Jaguar or someone acting on Jaguar’s behalf may collect information about how you use Jaguar’s service and the Internet. Jaguar does not use this information in a personally identifiable form except under the following circumstances: if Jaguar has reason to believe that an account is being used in a manner that violates the Jaguar Subscription Agreement, the Jaguar Acceptable Use Policy, or any applicable law or regulation; to protect the integrity of Jaguar’s services or network; to assert or defend Jaguar’s legal rights or those of a third party; pursuant to a lawful request from a government or legal authority, or where we have a good faith belief that it is needed to prevent harm or provide assistance to a third party.
Jaguar may use the information Jaguar collect in a variety of ways. In general, Jaguar uses personal information collected online to provide products and services and to operate its business, such as using it for billing and collection activities. Jaguar uses personal information collected online to address your questions and concerns, to understand how you use Jaguar’s products and services, to give you information about Jaguar’s products and services, and to improve Jaguar’s services. Jaguar also uses personal information collected online to comply with laws and regulations, to assert or establish Jaguar’s legal rights, and to defend Jaguar’s legal interests.
Jaguar sometimes shares information with other entities subject to restrictions. Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI), Jaguar may share your personal information Jaguar’s with non-Jaguar companies that perform services on Jaguar’s behalf, and only as necessary for them to perform those services and with your consent. Jaguar requires those companies to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy. Jaguar does not provide personal information to non-Jaguar companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
Jaguar may provide personal information to non-Jaguar companies or other third parties for purposes such as responding to 911 calls and other emergencies; complying with court orders and other legal process; to assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft; enforcing Jaguar’s agreements and property rights; obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your Jaguar billing statements, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
Jaguar collects some information on an anonymous basis. Jaguar also may anonymize the personal information Jaguar collect about you. Jaguar obtains aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups. If Jaguar employs non-Jaguar companies to anonymize or aggregate data on Jaguar’s behalf, the requirements for sharing personal information with non-Jaguar companies apply. Jaguar may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-Jaguar entities and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
Jaguar safeguards your information via its data protection and security measures. Jaguar does not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose. Jaguar maintains information about you in Jaguar’s business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. Jaguar has implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect personal information when stored or transmitted by Jaguar. Jaguar requires non-Jaguar companies acting on Jaguar’s behalf to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy. Jaguar does not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
You can review and correct your personal information collected by Jaguar. This is a policy of Jaguar’s practices and is not a contract between Jaguar and our customers for any purpose, including private or governmental litigation or regulatory action.
The tariff on this website is an electronic representation of Jaguar’s tariff that is on file with the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission. Users of an electronic tariff should note that such a tariff is not the official document and users assume responsibility for reliance upon the tariff in electronic format. Jaguar maintains this site and the tariff is updated promptly. Click Here to View Jaguar Communications Tariff.
Acceptable Use Policy
Like most companies, Jaguar has rules for using Jaguar’s services in order to protect Jaguar’s network. Those rules are stated in Jaguar’s Acceptable Use Policy. The Acceptable Use Policy provides the user with information regarding what customers are and are not allowed to do while using the service. Click here to view Jaguar’s Acceptable Use Policy.
Any comments, suggestions or other information sent to Jaguar is provided without restriction or obligation on Jaguar and will not be held in confidence.